CompTIA CV0-001: CompTIA Cloud +
$399.00Price in reward points: 133 What are Reward Points?
Reward Points are gained by referring ITU courses to other students.
TRY IT FREE FOR 48 HOURS
Access our entire library for 48 hours.
Just fill out the form below.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure. Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data center administration, and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
2. Models Part 1
3. Models Part2
4. Service And Delivery Models
5. Terms And Characteristics
6. Objects Storage Concepts
Note: Demos will be done separately and added to or after.
2. Install Configure Manage VM And Devices (Hands on Snapshots & Cloning)
3. Backups (Hands on Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
4. Virtual Disks (Hands on Virtual Disks) Demo
5. Virtual Switches
6. Virtual Resource Migration
7. Benefits Of Virtualization In A Cloud Environment
8. Compare And Contrast Virtual Environment
2. Different Access Protocols
3. Explain Storage Configuration
4. File Systems Types
5. Executing Storage Provisioning
6. Network Share Demo
7. Implement Appropriate Network Configurations
8. Importance Of Network Optimization
9. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 1
10. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 2
11. Troubleshoot Commands Part 1
12. Troubleshoot Commands Part 2
13. Troubleshoot Commands Part 3
14. Explain Common Network Protocols
15. Common Hardware Resources
1. Resource Management Part 1
2. Resource Management Part 2
3. Establishing Baselines And Thresholds
4. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 1
5. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 2
6. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 1
7. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 2
8. Use Appropriate Tools For Remote Access
1. Security Part 1
2. Security Part 2
3. Storage Security Concepts And Methods
4. Different Encryption Technologies
5. Identify Access Control Methods
1. Systems Management Part 1
2. Systems Management Part 2
3. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 1
4. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 2
5. Common Performance Concepts Part 1
6. Common Performance Concepts Part 2
7. Testing Techniques
Module 7 Intro and Conclusion
1. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 1
2. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 2
3. Solutions To Meet Availability Requirements
Demos for Module 2
1. (Hands on Snapshots & Cloning) Demo
2. (Hands on Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
3. (Hands on Virtual Disks) Demo
With Next Gen Cyber Academy Courses, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our award winning learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost.
Next Gen Cyber Academy courses include:
Next Gen Cyber Academy courses uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Next Gen Cyber Academy courses always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Next Gen Cyber Academy courses custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Next Gen Cyber Academy courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Next Gen Cyber Academy has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Next Gen Cyber Academy employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions, and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Next Gen Cyber Academy knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide flash cards and educational games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of flash cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the course material extremely high.
Next Gen Cyber Academy self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.